What are the Portable Sanitation Requirements for my Job Site?admin
“Rule of Thumb is 1 portable toilet per 10 workers, per work week/serviced on a 1 x per week basis.” There are a few variables that will impact the exact number of units you will need for your unique job site location. The number of hours you work, usage varies for Male vs Female workers, climate changes and of course everyone’s favorite resource, Regulations according to ‘OSHA’.
Great Advantages to renting a Johnny Blue!
- Saves time & Increases productivity! Your workers no longer need to leave the job site to use the restroom/wash hands.
- Reduce the spread of germs; This eliminates sick days and lets you finish the job on time.
- Prevent extra trips down to ground level; Rent a High-Rise Sling Lift Toilet, used to place toilets on the roof of a parking garage, or tall building by lifting with a crane.
- Rent a Dual Sink Station and remain compliant with state, federal, and county regulations.
- Count on our impeccable service record, and years of customer satisfaction! Just ask around, they will tell you ‘we have the best service techs around’!
Occupational Safety and Health Administration states…
- “The employer shall provide adequate and readily accessible sanitation facilities. The employer shall establish and implement a schedule for servicing, cleaning, and supplying each facility to ensure it is maintained in a clean, sanitary, and serviceable condition.
- “The employer shall provide hand washing facilities at or adjacent to each toilet facility. The employer shall inform each employee engaged in the application of paints or coatings or in other operations in which hazardous or toxic substances can be ingested or absorbed about the need for removing surface contaminants from their skins surface by thoroughly washing their hands and face at the end of the work shift and prior to eating, drinking, or smoking.”
WEBSITE LINK: https://johnnyblueinc.com/your-needs/contractors/