Portable Sanitation Requirements on a Job Siteadmin
The rule of thumb for job site portable sanitation requirements is 1 portable toilet per 10 workers, per work week with servicing on a once a week basis. There are a few variables that have an impact on the exact number of units you need for the job site location. The number of hours worked, usage by male vs female workers, and climate changes all have an effect. Lastly, of course, everyone’s favorite resource – job site sanitation requirements according to OSHA.
Advantages to renting a Johnny Blue to meet your portable sanitation requirements
It saves time and increases productivity! Because you have units onsite, your workers no longer need to leave to use the restroom or to wash hands.
- You greatly reduce the spread of germs by having hand washing and sanitizing available. Because of this, you can eliminate sick days and this allows you to finish the job on time.
- Prevent extra trips down to ground level! Rent a High-Rise Sling Lift Toilet, that is used to place toilets on the roof of a parking garage, or tall building by lifting with a crane.
- Additionally you can rent a Dual Sink Station and remain compliant with state, federal, and county regulations.
- Lastly, your job site can count on our impeccable service record and years of customer satisfaction! Just ask around, they will tell you that we have the best service techs around!
- Provide adequate and readily accessible sanitation facilities.
- Establish and implement a schedule for servicing, cleaning, and supplying each facility to ensure it is maintained in a clean, sanitary, and serviceable condition.
- Provide hand washing facilities at or adjacent to each toilet facility.
- Inform each employee engaged in the application of paints or coatings or in other operations in which hazardous or toxic substances can be ingested or absorbed about the need for removing surface contaminants from their skins surface by thoroughly washing their hands and face at the end of the work shift and prior to eating, drinking, or smoking.
WEBSITE LINK: https://johnnyblueinc.com/your-needs/contractors/